BurnsSearch has successfully placed hundreds of permanent employees and contractors in jobs with companies in the Dallas/Fort Worth area as well as other parts of the country. We welcome the chance to help our candidates gain an understanding of the current job market, learning about new opportunities in their field, and providing counsel regarding many of the issues they may face in securing a new role.
Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidates secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible.
If you are unfortunate enough to have lost a job recently, we recognize this ranks #3 in life’s most stressful situations and simply looking for new job ranks #5. We, at BurnsSearch understand this experience is major, it is life-changing, and affects the entire family. It is emotional and often involves influence from others. We totally recognize and respect this, and work with our candidates to understand the trepidation and fear that often accompanies a job change. This is a process and we work through it with you.
- We listen – Each person’s job concerns and desires are different. We treat each of our candidates with the utmost respect and value.
- We counsel – It can be stressful to change jobs. We help you evaluate your priorities and define your job parameters.
- We present – Viable opportunities with Fortune 500, mid-size and start-up companies are available.
- We prepare – To help you prepare for your client interview, we provide in-depth information and client-specific suggestions.
- We connect – Communication is essential to our relationship. We keep you informed on the status of interviews and offers.